It’s been an unprecedented season for Crestliner National Pro Team member and 2016 FLW Cup Champion John Cox. With a recent FLW win at Chickamauga, the Tin Man is hitting his stride as the race for Angler of the Year concludes. Leading the FLW tour by a single point and now 7th place all-time in FLW wins, Cox is showcasing all the skills and instincts that make him a winner.
2019 AT A GLANCE
2019 FLW Notables:
- Competed in 6 FLW Tours so far this season, and placed in the top 10 three times
- Took 1st place at Lake Chickamauga
- Took 2nd place at Lake Toho, and landed his personal largest recorded bass at 10 pounds, 9 ounces
- Currently in first place for FLW AOY
2019 Bassmaster Open Notables:
- Competed in 4 Bassmaster Opens so far this year, and placed in the top 15 three times
- Champion at Lake Chickamauga, qualifying John for the 2020 Bassmaster Classic
- Currently in 3rd place in the BassFan World Rankings
Follow John’s run on Instagram and check out the two boats that drive the hottest angler in America—the Crestliner PT 20 and Bass Hawk. Plus, listen to John share his stories to the WeFishASA Podcast and the Stray Casts Podcast.
Build and Price your championship PT 20 or Bass Hawk today.